Elizabeth Burke was reviewing your previous reports. Using point and interval estimates to help answer these questions.
- What proportion of customers rate the company with “top box” survey responses on quality, ease of use, price, and service in the Customer Survey worksheet? How do these proportions differ by geographic region?
- What estimates, with reasonable assurance, can PLE give customers for response times to customer service calls?
- Engineering has collected data on alternative process costs for building transmissions in the worksheet Transmission Costs. Can you determine whether one of the proposed processes is better than the current process?
- What would be a confidence interval for the proportion of failures of mower test performance as in the worksheet Mower Test?
- Using worksheet Blade Weight, what is the sampling distribution of the mean, the overall mean, and the standard error of the mean? Is a normal distribution an appropriate assumption for the sampling distribution of the mean?
- How many blade weights must be measured to find a 95% confidence interval for the mean blade weight with a sampling error of at most 0.05? What if the sampling error is specified as 0.02?
- Are there significant differences in the rating of specific product/service attributes in the Customer Survey worksheet?
- In the worksheet, On-Time Delivery, has the proportion of on-time deliveries in 2018 significantly improved since 2014?
- Have the data in the worksheet Defects After Delivery changed significantly over the past five years?
- Although engineering has collected data on alternative process costs for building transmissions in the worksheet Transmission Costs, why didn’t they reach a conclusion as to whether one of the proposed processes is better than the current process?
- Using the worksheet Employee Retention, are there differences in employee retention due to gender, college graduation status, or whether the employee is from the local area?
Complete the eleven (11) questions and explain key insights. What did you learn?
It’s that simple.Pay only when you are satisfied.
Get Personalized Homework Help
Improve Your Grades Today
How It Works
1-Send us your Assignment requirements, attach and deadline for submission.
2-You will get a confirmation from us with a price quote.Pay us and be relax.
3-Your Completed task will be e mailed to you before agreed time.
Submit Your Assignment/Essay/Discussion/Term Paper/Final Exam or CaseStudy Detail
Send your academic problems,
Get instant Help only at Writerscampus!