Please help me with these Practice Questions
Reference: Accounting Information Systems, Savage, Brannock, and Foksinska, 1st Edition
Complete the following steps for the Accounting transactions listed below for the Manson Company in January
Following Steps Listed Below:
1) Enter transactions to the appropriate journals (Sales, Purchases, Cash Receipts, Cash Disbursements or
An example is shown for each special journal – transactions b, c, d and k. You do not
need to enter those transactions again – but be sure to include those items in your transaction totals.
a) Hint: before you begin go down the list of transaction and decide what journal it goes in.
2) Post to the appropriate subledgers (if applicable.)
a) Hint: use the post column to keep yourself organized as to which amounts you have transferred to the
3) Post to the general ledger accounts.
a) Hint: if there are several transactions to the same account in a special journal, you only transfer the total to the general ledger.
4) Calculate a total for each general ledger account. Draw a line under the last transaction and then the total amount on the side (debit or credit) that has an account balance.
5) Give a trial balance using the totals from each general ledger.
6) Give a multi-step Income Statement
7) Give a classified Balance Sheet (separate current assets from long-term and current liabilities from long-term.)
8) Give simple schedules of AR and AP to test the accuracy of the subledgers.
It’s that simple.Pay only when you are satisfied.
Get Personalized Homework Help
Improve Your Grades Today
How It Works
1-Send us your Assignment requirements, attach and deadline for submission.
2-You will get a confirmation from us with a price quote.Pay us and be relax.
3-Your Completed task will be e mailed to you before agreed time.
Submit Your Assignment/Essay/Discussion/Term Paper/Final Exam or CaseStudy Detail
Send your academic problems,
Get instant Help only at Writerscampus!